Dedicated Support for Fortray Contractors
Fortray Team has a dedicated contract team who handle all of our Contract Assignments.
The team can not only help experienced contractors find their next Contract or Interim assignment with our clients, they can also provide help and support for first time contractors offering practical advice based on years of experience.
There are lots of benefits to being a contractor:
- Flexibility - Contractors can work for a length of time and choose to take extended time off
- Location - Contracting enables you to work anywhere, without making a permanent home move them to work anywhere (UK & International)
- Variation - Some contractors enjoy working on short term assignment's, moving from one company to the next every few months.
- Skills - Candidates with niche / in-demand skills are regularly requested by some of our clients to work on unique projects.
All Fortray contractors will have access to our exclusive Online Portal which allows you to create and submit timesheets, making it easy to manage your placement.
As we are a specialist engineering recruitment agency, we work across a number of areas to place candidates in contract and interim jobs to include:
- Engineering and Manufacturing Jobs across Automotive Management, Electrical Engineering jobs, Engineering jobs, Controls Engineer jobs and Manufacturing jobs.
- Food and Drinks jobs include Food Technologists, Flavourists and NPD Engineers.
- Construction Jobs in London, across the UK and Europe to include Quantity Surveyor Jobs, Construction Director Jobs and Construction Project Manager jobs.
- Within Data Centre jobs we also work to recruit Infrastructure Technician Jobs, Commissioning Engineer Jobs and Design Engineers.
Please contact our Consultants, if you would like any information on being a Contractor with Fortray Team.